Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Get to know the Role:
This role is part of the Regional FP&A team that supports the corporate financial planning and initiatives. The person in this role is expected to be strong in financial modeling and simulations, who will be able to build a robust financial model to provide senior leadership the ability to make strategic decisions. Key success factors for this role include strong analytical skills, good communication and presentation skills, good business acumen, ability to think on your feet and work independently in a start-up environment.
The day-to-day activities:
- Develop and own the financial models to facilitate budget guidance and long term planning.
- Able to identify key business drivers and provide insightful analysis to help the business to grow top line revenues and manage costs.
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget / forecast and iterate models where necessary.
- Ability to provide quick and accurate analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Active involvement in new initiatives or projects as required.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing teams.
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance (or related)
- Advanced Excel skills in building complex financial models and exposure to Tableau. Experience with using TM1 system is preferred but not a must.
- Ability to translate business requirements / queries into financial analysis and financial projections/models.
- More than 5 years of experience in financial/business analysis and supporting business teams. Preferably with experience in business partnering.
- Meticulous and ability to deliver under stress.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong integrity and not afraid to raise concerns or highlight opportunities.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively “outside the box”
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.