Accounts Payable Clerk
Leading Retail and Wholesale brand in Milton Keynes are on the hunt for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Finance team.
We are partnering exclusively with a leading UK Retail and Wholesale business in Milton Keynes. Continued growth and expansion in European market mean it is an exciting time for the business, and even better time to join them!
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Processing of invoices to the correct purchase orders and general ledger codes and resolving invoice queries
- Managing electronic invoice suppliers accounts
- All supplier accounts to be reconciled on a monthly basis in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all suppliers are paid promptly and all payments posted on the day raised.
- Working with Management accounts in ensuring correct cost base nominal accounting is used
- Liaising with all sites, internal departments and external parties in ensuring that the overhead supply chain is not affected by non processing of invoice and late payments.
- Bank Admin - Raise Chaps, BACS and Cheque payments.
- To maintain good internal controls with respect to the Purchase Ledger function.
- Maintain the records of Purchase Ledger by filing all source documents and system generated reports, and prepares reports and other documentation for management when requested.
Accounts Payable Clerk Requirements:
- Basic to Intermediary Excel Skills
- Good attention to detail, proactive and methodical approach to tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems with the minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels.
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- On site parking!
- Flexible working policies