Accounts Payable clerk with multi-site reconciliations
This role, Accounts Payable clerk with multi-site reconciliations, is looking for a candidate with experience of working across multiple sites! It is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable company based in the City of London.
Our client are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years experience in Accounts Payable.
The role will be interviewing next week and can wait for a maximum of 2 weeks notice.
Our client are a large property company based in the City of London. They have various sites around London and need a candidate that understands invoicing for different sites.
They are expanding in size and are therefore looking to recruit an Accounts Payable clerk with SAP.
Candidates will need at least 3 years experience in AP.
This role, Accounts Payable clerk with multi-site reconciliations, involves:
- End to end AP processing for 5 different sites across London
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Intercompany invoicing and bank transfers
- Ensuring supplier and internal queries are resolved and credit notes are received and posted
- Working with P2P software for efficient posting of documents
- Assisting in the digitising process of the AP function - scanning invoices in to ensure they become digital
- Working with other teams and networking across the business to ensure expenditure is correctly authorised
- No PO no pay policy
- Processing employee expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Providing commentary on the aged invoices, and reviewing the aged creditors
- Accountancy focused and financial service backed
- SAP is vital
- Based in the City of London
- Interview next week
- 1 - 2 weeks notice
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable clerk with multi-site reconciliations, must:
1. Have worked across multiple different sites
2. Have at least 3 years AP experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a competent, switched on and highly articulate candidate to work for one of the best property companies in the UK.
Candidates MUST have experience of dealing with multiple sites to be considered.