Audit Associate Director
As Audit Associate Director you will have a the opportunity to work will a broad range of clients. If you are looking for a career enhancing role this for you.
Market Leading Practice with offices across the UK
As Audit Associate Director you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership in dealing with large, technically complex clients.
- Providing advice to owner managers on both business and personal matters
- Proactively manage a wide ranging portfolio of clients
- Ensure that allocated work is delivered on time and is maintained at a high level.
- Analysing complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities.
You should be a experienced audit professional with either ACA or ACCA qualification coupled with the ability to effectively manage a broad range of client relationships. You should also be able to develop and mentor junior managers and senior managers.
Market leading package.