This contract role sits within the Fund Finance team and is a diverse and challenging opportunity suited to a candidate who has worked in a similar position in and investment company recently. Initially it will be a fixed term for 6 months with the potential to progress beyond that.
My client is a large, diversified investment company with offices across 15 global locations. This new role will sit within their Fund Finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the following;
- Monitoring of daily cash flows
- Data input (using E front, Business Objects)
- Reconcile and analyse cash positions
- Follow up on hedging contracts for FX gain / loss
- Weekly cash meetings and reports
- Participate in project to improve processes and interactions with administrators
- Manage debt related tasks including covenants, reporting, repayment and interest calculations
To be successful in this role you must be coming from a similar position ideally from within the financial services sector, and investments. You will be immediately available or free to leave your current position on short notice and be able to commit to this role for at least 6 months. You will engage well in a team based environment and be able to interact confidently with senior members of the team and stakeholders. You must also hold a relevant Bachelors degree in Finance / Accounting and ideally be progressing with your professional accounting qualification.
- Secure Fixed Term contract
- Fantastic company
- Collaborative culture
- Competitive remuneration