Our client based in central Bristol is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their Finance Operations team. Due to growth the finance team is expanding so its an exaciting time to be joining this organisation.
Based in central Bristol, with good access links via bus and train. Our client is a leading business within their sector. They are looking to grow over the next 12 months and expand markets.
- Manage all current and new accounts as per the company standards (
- Process invoices/credits/employee expenses/credit cards and submit for authorisation to the relevant managers.
- Managing the expenses system for the development team
- Ensure accurate recording of VAT on supplier invoices
- Assist with reviewing payment runs against invoices and prepare payment schedules.
- Ensuring KPIs are met each month including; minimal supplier disputes, on time payments, percentage on purchase order and creditor days etc.
- Preparation of invoices for debt drawdown and submission following approval Accounting and reconciling month end trial balances, P&L and BS before review, for top companies within tight deadlines
- Production of the quarterly Management charges
The successful Assistant Accountant will ideally be AAT qualified or at the early stages of ACCA/CIMA
- Demonstrates experience in an AP or general finance role.
- Studying towards professional accounting exams (AAT, ACCA, ACA, or CIMA).
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Skills.
- Knowledge or experience within the property industry is highly desirable.
- Previous experience using SAGE200
- Confident manner and ability to work well under pressure.
A salary between 23,000 -25,000 + study support for a relevant accountancy qualification is on offer to the successful candidate