Senior Treasury Accountant
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for a position of Senior Treasury Accountant (IHC). If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Prepare and post all required month end journals for GSK’s key Treasury companies.
- Work with Treasury to resolve exceptions.
- Prepare, review and comment on all control files to support trial balance.
- Perform full reconciliations on balance sheet accounts providing commentary and movement analysis.
- Produce year end statutory accounts in accordance with reporting deadlines.
- Ensure an effective control environment is maintained with controls carried out within deadlines.
- Operate as a subject matter expert to provide support, assistance and guidance to the business as needed.
- Continually reviewing processes and systems to identify improvements and opportunities, simplifying and automating where appropriate.
- Support with financial reporting obligations relating to the Treasury finance entities at key reporting periods and ad-hoc projects.
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or similar
- Several years of experience in accounting
- Experience of working in a global corporation environment
- Fluent English (C1)
- Advanced Excel
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Willingness and availability to travel to take part in the migration process
- Experience in Treasury Accounting
- Strong expertise in IFRS 9 and IAS 32
- SAP knowledge
How you will be rewarded:
- Joining a high performing team of finance professionals, who support business in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Opportunity for professional development in Finance
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and healthcare benefits
- Career in leading global healthcare company with modern employer mindset, corporate culture and values
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.