Senior Finance Planning Analyst
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Planning Analyst to be part of our R&D External Project Expenditures (EPE) Team in Poznań. In this role you will support Vaccines R&D clients and provide subject matter expertise in the area of Clinical Project Expense and clinical study support by preparing budgets, forecasts, and maintaining all accounting and other key financial forecasting processes.
Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
How you will contribute to our success:
- Lead the finance aspects of clinical spend under the guidance of the Vaccines R&D Finance Partner.
- Partner with VDL’s, PM’s, key vendors for high quality decision making.
- Actively manage the budgeting and forecasting processes for Vaccines EPE as a whole focusing on robust but pragmatic forecasting. Execute the required scenario analysis and management of attrition to consider the unpredictability of R&D outcomes. Ensure that business partners are clear on their financial commitments and have a ‘real time’ view of current status.
- Accountable for the integrity and accuracy of financial reporting related to Vaccines EPE including the month end close process and plan/ forecast cycles.
- Prepare and facilitate Clinical Budget Review Committee along with PDLs, SDLs (Monthly Clinical EPE Finance Review)
- Accountable for identifying and communicating finance practices, issues and opportunities to clinical operations / scientific customers
- Several years of experience in finance and accounting with strong knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and accounting for actuals.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Strong presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to communicate financial issues with non-finance professionals. Previous finance partnering experience is a strong advantage.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.