Vice President - Insurance Service Delivery Operation Lead
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $33.99 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.81 trillion* in assets under management as of September 30, 2018, State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, visit State Street’s website at www.statestreet.com.
*This figure is presented as of September 30, 2018 and includes approximately $28 billion of assets with respect to SPDR products for which State Street Global Advisors Funds Distributors, LLC (SSGA FD) acts solely as the marketing agent. SSGA FD and State Street Global Advisors are affiliated.
Grow the Insurance business through securing new deals, organic growth and cross sale efforts with a focus on scalability, efficiency and adoption of standard delivery of service.
Improve client satisfaction through increased responsiveness to client inquiries, and reduction in exceptions by fully utilizing our global talent pool combined with better use of technology and governance that drives continuous improvement.
Purpose of Role:
Define a consistent and rationalized operating model for all Insurance clients across all locations and products. Fully migrate operational and oversight activities out of client facing teams to delivery teams having end to end ownership of Service Delivery for Insurance Clients with the Firm.
Enhance client satisfaction and delight, through improved service quality and focus. Realize productivity & expense improvement through standardization of the model. Enhance employee job satisfaction through clarification of roles and responsibilities.
Role requires this person to interact with Client Service Teams and Insurance RMs with regards to Service Delivery. Also interact with Product and Process delivery areas both in onshore, offshore and JVs
- Performs operational analytics/trending across all clients
- Monitor and analyze KPI performance; identify trends across clients
- Review errors and establish trending and root cause remediation
- Develop Monthly Delivery scorecard for services out of offshore and mutually agree on service quality rating with the Client Leads and Client Service Head
- Deliver internal operational KPI reporting and host governance meetings with client service organization
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in self and Team’s behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulation
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- Self-Starter, Team Player, Team Builder, Infuse motivation, Team Management and Difficult conversation handling skills
- Equal opportunity creator
- Demonstrate level playing ground without any form of discriminatory behavior
- Ability to accept feedback and work on it for individual development purpose
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.