Assistant Manager / Manager, Finance Operation Support
Get to know our Role:
We are looking for a finance operation support which includes oversight accounting recognition, internal controls as well as in driving finance and business transformation activities. You will also support critical monthly closing activities, monthly business reviews and interact closely with system technical team.
Key objective of this role is to identify and lead finance digital transformation projects which will ultimately lead to profitable growth and improved productivity. This includes but is not limited to, project initiation, scoping, activity planning, risk analysis & mitigation, execution, stakeholder management and project documentation.
The day-to-day activities:
- Working closely with the finance control team to streamline and standardize financial recognition across the region.
- Understand finance requirements and work closely with the technical team to automate month end finance entry posting.
- Identify, understand and document new business initiatives and products, including related business models and assumed requirements on financial processes and controls.
- Create and lead project plan for launch from finance side - including deliverables, timelines and responsible persons. Present status regularly to finance and management as needed.
- Assist to setup required new policies and processes where needed.
- Lead financial requirements for controls to mitigate any risks involved.
- Act as a lead change agent for finance-focused business operations in coordination with Vertical head leads and functional leads ensuring all key deliverables/ milestones in the assigned projects are planned, structured and delivered.
- Provide timely, detailed management reports as needed for monitoring and management of assigned projects.
- Supports and contributes to the achievement of financial objectives of the business and meets service standards.
- Provide clear guidance to finance members in executing the tasks required under his/ her care.
- Proactive develops a strong network of cross functional stakeholders and contacts that can be called upon to meet the requirements or information gathering for the assigned projects.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting /Business Analytics or a relevant discipline
- More than 3 years of experience in business development or finance-centric special project management roles, with great emphasis on supporting new verticals/ products or resolving existing financial processes.
- Experience with change management within a growing company with strong finance operations and controls background.
- Analytical and process oriented; strong attention to details.
- Strong focus on project timeline deliverables and timely and positive resolution of issues.
- Oracle ERP Cloud software experience is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, versatile and can-do attitude is essential.
- Strong financial background with the relevant years of experience.
- Strong communication skills & resourcefulness.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.