Senior Manager/Manager, Singapore Finance
Get to know the Role:
Reporting to the Singapore Finance Head, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of accounting functions. This includes timely and accurate monthly and annual closing to ensure all financial reporting deadlines, analysis & compliance with applicable
corporate and statutory reporting requirements.
Finance business partnering to support stakeholders in business and finance related matters on a proactive basis, influencing business decision making process. Cash management and cashflows planning of Singapore operations.
Other key responsibilities including review and streamline of finance operations and effectiveness in process and systems. Working closely with regional / Corporate HQ functions and collaborating to drive and implement regional
This is an individual contributor role working closely with a finance shared service centre offshore for AP, AR and GL functions, with an opportunity to succeed as Singapore Finance Head.
- To qualify for this role, you must have a Degree in Accountancy (or equivalents)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience ideally within a public accounting firm and/or
- Excellent analysis skills
- Good working knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong leader with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.