Assistant Manager, Finance & Project Management (PMO)
Get to know the Role:
- The position will report the Head of SSC and shall be responsible in supporting Service Delivery related activities
- Key accountabilities include ensuring service delivery in accordance to SLAs/KPIs and accuracy of data management
- Provides support to the team in line with Finance Ops Support & Services strategy
The day-to-day activities:
- Responsible to full book on Holding Company
- Ensure all transactions are booked
- Business partnering with Regional Controller on the Holdings company day to day operation.
- Part of the Project Management on all migration to SSC
- Ensure the following are being executed, including investigation, resolution and escalation of issues arising from the following in a timely manner:
- Generate, monitor and review monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as defined in the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal stakeholders
- Schedule and lead periodic review meetings with stakeholders (local countries) and management on SLAs/KPIs
- Ensure compliance to key controls within the Service Delivery processes
- Support the operations in identifying areas for process optimisation and performance of quality reviews to ensure adherence to defined policies and procedures
- Assist in identifying and supporting changes in systems and processes
- Back up team members as and when required
- Ad hoc assignment
- Vertical Business Units & Departments, Regional and Local Finance, Finance Operations
- Responsible for closing all books and audit on the Holdings Company
- Communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
The must haves:
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Professional Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
- Knowledgeable on Accounting processes with at least 5 years hands-on experience
- Project Management on processes migration
- Ability to multi-task, attention to details and work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Able to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English
- Advance Excel knowledge
- Oracle Finance
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.