Fast-growing, exciting UK business focusing on growing in the Uk and internationally. Opportunity for newly qualified ACA / ACCA accountants to move into industry, or for people with industry experience looking to take their next step with an exciting & dynamic UK industry leader.
The client is a fast-growing UK business in the manufacturing space who are continuously establishing their global footprint. With over £1bn invested in the business this year alone, there has been no better time for a technical finance specialist to move into industry, or for someone to build on their Financial Accounting experience by taking the next step in their career.
- As part of the Financial Reporting Team, you report into the Financial Accounting Controller
- You will lead the technical reporting aspects of the team, and will specifically oversee monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- You will be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the submissions
- Act as the business technical expert on accounting standards, including a detailed understanding of IFRA, UK GAAP etc.
- Budgets and forecasts
- Ad hoc projects and data analysis and manipulation as required in support of team objectives
- Qualified Financial Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Experienced in financial reporting in fast-paced environment
- Strong accounting knowledge and technical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity mentoring junior financial team members
- Ambitious with a desire to progress and take on additional responsibility
- Energy and enthusiasm, with a desire to get the job done
£37,500 - £42,500 + Bonus & Benefits