EMEA Payroller (immediate start)
This role, EMEA Payroller (immediate start), is a temporary to permanent opportunity for a Hospitality company in Central London. The role will cover EMEA payroll and be working from home at the moment.
Applicants must be immediately available.
Our client are a UK based Hospitality company with branches all across Europe. They are a food delivery company who are expanding their Payroll team due to high demand.
The key responsibilities for this role, EMEA Payroller (immediate start), will include:
- Monthly payroll On Netsuite, iPay and Worldpay
- EMEA payroll
- Liaising with vendor
- Collating information relating to the payment of individuals
- Making sure payroll complies with tax regulations
- Inputting information onto the payroll system
- Processing starters, leavers and any changes
- Reconciliation on salaries to tax deductions from employees
- Accountancy based and Financial Serviced backed
- Based in the City of London
- Paid daily
- Immediate start
The successful candidate for this role, EMEA Payroller (immediate start), will:
1) have EMEA and Netsuite experience
2) be an experienced Payroll candidate
3) be immediately available
This role, EMEA Payroller (immediate start), offers the successful candidate a challenging opportunity within the Hospitality industry. The role has the possibility of extending or even becoming permanent and covers a variety of duties, as well as offering a competitive salary.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.