The Assistant Accountant will be providing support with month end processes and working alongside the Finance Manager
SME business with a small and friendly Accounts department based in Coleshill
Working as the Assistant Accountant, key responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Providing support to produce the monthly management accounts.
- Produce financial management information as required by the Finance Manager.
- Process journals onto Sage to support the reconciliation of month end accounts.
- Reconciliation of various bank accounts and nominal ledger accounts.
- Participate in tasks associated to budget and forecast formulation.
- Be a contact point for auditors to assist with the assessment and preparation of the annual audit.
- Assist with banking processes including reconciliations and payment processing.
- Cover other team tasks including purchase ledger and sales ledger processing.
The successful Assistant Accountant must have experience of assisting with Management Accounts and the above responsibilities.
Excellent package, working environment.