As Management Accountant, your primary role will be to provide financial information to support and drive operational performance for the business. A key aspect of the role is the delivery of timely and accurate management accounts.
This organisation is a well recognised and established brand who produce excellent products and services.
As a Management Accountant you will have a series of roles and responsibilities to adhere to:
- Prepare and upload journal and post into Sage X3
- Manage Fixed Assets and ensure the correct accounting treatment
- Intercompany recharges
- Produce annual statutory accounts in management accounts format
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Manage capital expenditure
- Report on Company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of intangible assets
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Assist in the implementation of the new Finance package
In order to be successful you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years finance experience
- Proven technical ability
- High level of numeracy
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and no financial management
- IT proficiency
- Strong teamwork skills, with the ability to work with non -finance members of staff
- Organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
You will receive a competitive salary and any other company benefits once employed. You will also receive the opportunity to work for a well respected company which will provide you the opportunity to develop your skill set.