Senior Finance Business Partner
Providing financial support and guidance to internal stakeholders.
My client is a large, global business which has seen no adverse effects from the pandemic, and has in fact stellar growth.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with internal customers
- Ensuring adherence to financial frameworks
- Reporting on income, cost and other variances to budget
- Assisting in collation of month end financials
- Producing management information in a timely manner
- Managing a team of two Finance Business Partners
The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders
- Commercial outlook and experience
- Commercially astute with proven problem solving skills
- Confidence in communication and presenting information
- Experience in people management
- Available to commence in the role at short notice
- Experience in a similar Senior Finance Business Partner role within a large, complex business
The Senior Finance Business Partner is a prominent position within the company, and sees a commanding salary plus a generous pension scheme and large performance bonus.