Joining a busy and expanding Accounts team in Wolverhampton as a Management Accountant.
A well established and growing business, leading in their industry, based in Wolverhampton.
Working as Management Accountant, key responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Management accounts (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Monthly productivity KPI reporting
- Monthly utilisation reporting
- Personnel cost analysis
- Regular liaison with project teams outside of finance in relation to financial aspects of projects in order to understand results, key variances, and projections.
- Management of a detailed excel file for the monthly re-forecast process including monthly phased forecast information by contract for: Labour hours, labour revenue and costs, Material revenue and costs, Forecast revenue and costs at completion & percentage complete
- Variance analysis versus actuals
- Oversight of various monthly management reports with explanations for variances to inform the monthly accounts, including: Gross margin and standard margin analysis by contract
- Preparation of payroll calculations for input to the monthly payroll data
- Month end excel based calculations and tasks including:Prepayment calculations, WIP analysis, Overhead reports for budget holders
The successful candidate will be an experienced management accountant, ideally having worked in a similar manufacturing or comparable industry and will have knowledge of the above responsibilities.