IB CM&A – Strategic Analysis & Reporting Controller, (Raleigh) #163194
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The Strategic Analysis & Reporting team provides financial analysis, performance reporting, and operational support to CM&A (Capital Markets & Advisory) Management and the banking groups within CM&A, in partnership with the COO (Chief Operating Office) population. This is an exciting opportunity to become involved in work directly with the Industry, Product and Country coverage banking teams, including direct exposure to the Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) group at Credit Suisse, one of the top M&A franchises on the Street.
- Directly support the COO and Group Heads with accurate and timely financial reporting and share analysis
- Work with Industry, Product, and Country bankers to provide ad hoc financial and market analysis, to support client business and planning efforts
- Coordinate with group management on business reviews and strategic-planning presentations
- Manage internal client coverage and financial systems, ensure data integrity of CM&A reporting systems
- Utilize cutting-edge business intelligence tools to manipulate large datasets and provide impactful analysis to senior management
- Collaborate with the team in Raleigh which supports all of CM&A’s banking groups
- Experience (1-3 years) in investment banking or capital markets preferred, ideally with some familiarity/experience in market analysis (Dealogic, Thomson, etc.)
- Accounting/Finance/Economics degree (advanced degree and/or certification) preferred
- Proficient Excel spread sheet skills and comfort in working with large datasets
- Experience with data mining and reporting tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Business Objects, R Studio, Python, etc is a plus!
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to build positive relationship with people at all title levels and in remote locations
- Uncompromising work ethic, attention to detail, hardworking with ability to multitask and work efficiently under tight deadlines. Accessibility and responsiveness to requests is essential.
- Result oriented with good prioritization skills and excellent judgment
- Problem solving skills, proactively investigate market activity, work with large data sets efficiently, and think creatively in analyzing data.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.