Financial Reporting, Officer
You’ll plan, schedule, and manage the production of interim / annual financial statements and daily workflow for multiple alternative investment client relationships and product types (hedge, private equity, and real estate funds).
You’ll act as the primary point of contact for clients with responsibility for implementing and supporting the service requirements of the various client relationships serviced within the group.
You’ll perform technical reviews of hedge, private equity, and real estate funds’ financial statements in accordance with relevant GAAP and regulatory requirements.
You’ll set individual and team targets and priorities; maintain high standards of client service; conduct performance appraisals and give feedback on individual and team performance .
You’ll maintain and develop technical expertise and participate in training junior staff and new hires.
Required Skills or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or a related field
- 4-6 years of related experience including experience managing staff
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS investment company financial statements
- Previous experience servicing alternative investments
- CPA is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to effectively represent the team to clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.