LMR-Development, AVP #158437
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- BCBS 239 implementation and monitoring data governance in the area of Liquidity Measurement and Reporting
- Build and coordinate all aspects of data lineage by liaising with BAU teams and providing SME knowledge to relevant partners
- Investigate queries from CDO pertaining to products such as secured financing, prime brokerage and derivatives and provide insights on liquidity systems and architecture
- Seek to identify key data requirements and ensure that they are addressed in governance committee meetings
- Coordinate the DQ working group, assist with root cause analysis, prioritization and remediation of all DQ issues pertaining to LMR
- Assist with the overall compliance with BCBS 239 especially related to Data quality for Liquidity
- Improve the Data Quality process and ensure monitoring and continuous improvement
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Chartered Accountant or Post graduate/Professional Qualification in Finance, Banking (Essential)
- Diploma in Treasury, Investment and Risk Management (Desirable)
- Fully qualified accountant or PQ accountant, qualified by experience
- 7+ years post qualification experience in a Financial Accounting / Reporting (US GAAP / IFRS), Regulatory Reporting and Compliance role.
- Control mind-set and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking products.
- Collaborate with divisions.
- Liquidity/ALM/Product Control exposure in a Global Investment Bank
- Outstanding front-to-back cross functional process knowledge within an investment bank
- Regulatory experience on liquidity would be desirable
- Outstanding time management, prioritization skills and can work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, collaboration and interpersonal ability.
- Ability to take ownership and work with a high level of integrity and flexibility to changing demands and workload.
- Support senior partners to achieve division’s objectives.
- Proficient in end-to-end financial accounting / reporting environment
- Experience of operating in a KPO environment, governed by Key Performance Indicator’s defined per Service Level Agreements
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.