Wealth & Asset Management (Financial Services) Manager, Technology Consulting
We are the only professional services organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including banking and capital markets, insurance and wealth & asset management, we provide integrated consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services.
EY’s consulting professionals bring a wealth of experience in working with major financial institutions to align their operating model and infrastructure to business strategy. We assemble the right multi-disciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of EY’s global network, to deliver value and trusted advice to the clients.
Our key service offerings cover business and technology strategy & transformation, customer and distribution effectiveness, operations, shared services / outsourcing support, performance management, program advisory, enterprise intelligence, risk management and regulatory change.
Your Key Responsibilities
The Wealth and Asset Management (WAM) team works collaboratively with our clients to address critical issues brought on by current global changes i.e. regulatory changes, globalization, advances in technology, competition and changing demands of their customers.
The team manages engagements with the support of WAM and Technology Consulting resources across all aspects of design, analysis and delivery of WAM solutions. You will support the implementation and delivery of quality deliverables, working and communicating effectively with the engagement team and client’s team to ensure exceptional performance.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients
- Possess strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading-edge best practices
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
To Qualify for the Role, you must have
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the Wealth and Asset Management industry, having worked with firms like asset managers, private banks or wealth managers, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, private equity firms or hedge funds
- Academic background in Engineering, IT, Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Project management and / or agile delivery expertise, e.g. sprints, product backlogs, user stories
- Consulting skills, functional and technical knowledge of Temenos T24 and Aladdin Blackrock platforms are an added bonus
- Track record dealing with senior stakeholders and adapting to demanding environments
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in business development and delivery from a vendor or consultant perspective
- Experience in digital user experience or product design
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory aspects of WAM industry
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career, across strategic consulting, solutions and industry expertise
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the financial products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.