Transaction Management Oversight Team Manager EMEA – VP
Who we are looking for:
Experienced Middle Office Transaction Management line manager with multi product support experience and detailed operational knowledge of ETD instruments.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Transaction Management Oversight Team Manager EMEA you will:
- Ownership for the identification and implementation of future ETD global strategy
- Oversight for all elements of the daily BAU offshore support
- Team participation within all offshore governance related activity
- Ensure client and service provider adherence to SLA service levels by working closely with clients, brokers, custodians, fund accountants, plus various internal and external third parties.
- Build effective client management relationships to help strengthen relationships and client sentiment
- Ensure effective ownership and timely response of onshore issue escalation
- Partner with clients and both internal and external stakeholders across client, industry and regulatory change
- Establish and nurture a culture of ‘Risk Excellence’ within the team, encourage an environment of openness that welcomes effective challenge and supports open discussion
- Establish and monitor systems of control, delegated authority and escalation procedures. Ensure internal policy compliance at all times
- Responsibility for staff career development, including relevant coaching and training programs, personal objectives, regular 1:1 discussions and completion of mid / year end evaluation process
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Ability to work to strict deadlines within a pressured environment
- Highly detail-oriented and motivated and able to display a high standard of accuracy and professionalism at all times
- First class communication skills essential to maintaining both internal and external client relationships
- Extensive knowledge of ETD product, , margin instruction and broker reconciliation extremely beneficial, as is experience using market utilities such as Alert, CTM, GTSS and local middleware matching products
- Excel, Word and Power Point skills preferred
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Candidates for this position will ideally have gained solid direct experience both managing and processing ETD instruments within a similar Investment Advisory organisation,
- Degree or equivalent preferable
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.