Junior Tax Consultant
What truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
We have a well-thought and complex Onboarding journey to make sure you’re on board with our mission and ready to set clear professional objectives along us.
Our team is dynamic and goal-oriented, always looking for ways to encourage its members into becoming the advisors of the future in professional services.
Solid opportunities for a rapid professional evolution for all junior individuals at the beginning of their career through our demanding and innovative projects.
Job domain: TAX
Career level: Junior professional, at the beginning of a thrilling career with a basic accounting experience.
- Economic University degree (Accounting or Finance are considered an advantage);
- Solid general tax knowledge
- Good understanding of English and MS Office skills;
- Effective communication skills, flexibility and dynamism;
- Initiative, accountability, team spirit
As a Junior Tax Consultant in our team you will have the chance to experience:
- What a business environment feels like
- What a consultant in taxes does
- How to perform tax review procedures
- How to draft consultancy reports
- How business works in different industries
- How a business can be optimized from a financial perspective
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.