Junior Data Analyst
What truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
We have a well-thought and complex Onboarding journey to make sure you’re on board with our mission and ready to set clear professional objectives along us.
Our team is dynamic and goal-oriented, always looking for ways to encourage its members into becoming the advisors of the future in professional services.
Solid opportunities for a rapid professional evolution for all junior individuals at the beginning of their career through our demanding and innovative projects.
Job domain: AUDIT & ASSURANCE
Assignment: Full time job
- Economic University, Accounting or Finance are preferred;
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is a big plus;
- Good command of English;
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented attitude;
- Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
- An enthusiasm for data and how it may be analyzed and interpreted;
- Tenacious problem solving ability and critical thinking;
- Organized and capable of planning to manage resources required.
As a Junior Data analyst at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Develop and modify data load scripts;
• Be part of a team testing new Analytics solutions before they go live;
• Provide feedback and recommendations on processes and tools used.
• Eager to learn new solutions and implement them in specific projects
• Primarily work will be with PowerBI and all data management activities related to this. Experience is not required.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.