About Our Team:
We are more than 6000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.
- Accounting verification and support activities;
- Monitoring of the accounting entries made by balance units: observance of the accounts’ functionalities in the check balances and the evolution of revenue and expenditure accounts per analytics, identifying the highly repeatable errors and proposing solutions for their elimination, identifying the operational risks related to the activity of operations’ accounting registration and proposals for their reduction/elimination;
- Asking the territorial units for explanations when significant developments/inconsistencies are identified, following checks carried out;
- Granting of accounting support to balance sheet units.
- Economic/ Technical higher education;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field;
- Knowledge of control and monitoring techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti Area (For the time being, due to Covid-19 situation, most of us work from home);
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Flexible benefit plan through Benefit online platform.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.