About Our Team:
We are more than 6000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.
- Planning the budgetary process of costs, investments and revenues related to the assigned activity;
- Requiring and centralizing the cost centers’ proposals for the budget forecasts;
- Reporting, analyzing and explaining costs, investments and revenues deviations;
- Providing reports on projects, investments and depreciation budgets for the bank’s management and for Holding;
- Developing standard metrics, dashboards, and reports by applying expertise in analysis and presentation to see beyond the numbers in order to inform, influence, and support decisions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, ideally with a focus on Finance;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Ability to handle and analyze complex data, synthesize relevant conclusions, and derive solutions in an efficient and goal-oriented way;
- Logic thinking, initiative, attention to detail and accuracy of data;
- Fluent in English.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti Area (For the time being, due to Covid-19 situation, most of us work from home);
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Flexible benefit plan through Benefit online platform.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.