Our client is seeking an experienced Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their Finance team based on the outskirts of Oxford.
Our client is a well established and highly thought of successful business in Oxford. They are well known for investing in their staff and offering internal career development opportunities alongside CIMA and ACCA study packages.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for a variety of duties supporting the Financial Controller including:
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Production of Weekly and Monthly reports that provide key insights across sales, margin etc.
- Co‐ordinate month end tasks for the team ensuring that all tasks are carried out in a on time and
in accordance to procedure.
- Develop and manage direct reports through clear communication, objective setting and regular
- Obtaining efficiencies and time‐savings across month‐end close process and reporting
- Working alongside Operational managers to gain understanding of all Management reports and
resolving any queries that might arise
- Represent Finance at branch regional team meetings
- Other ad‐hoc duties as required
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant role will be a Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA studier, looking to qualify in the next few years, with a desire to continue developing within their career. The individual must be a confident communicator, with a proven ability to learn quickly and deliver in a fast‐moving and complex environment. They must have strong month end and management accounting experience, alongside a proven background in a finance based role.
Strong Excel and organisational skills are essential.
The salary on offer is between £30,000 and £35,000 with a study support package and other benefits.