Head of Finance- Insurance
The Head of Finance will report to the Group FC, and will oversee a team of 12 staff across various teams, working closely with the FP&A team.
Our client is a rapidly growing, Private Equity backed insurance business with locations across the country. The finance function is split between Kent and London, and they offer good flexibility. They are rapidly growing through acquisition and organic growth, and represent a fantastic opportunity for a new Head of Finance / Financial Controller.
As Head of Finance you will report to the Group FC and the CFO, and will oversee a large team (c12 staff) across functions including:
- Financial reporting (including compliance reporting / FCA reporting)
- Statutory accounts and tax
- Accounts Payable
You will also work very closely with the MI / Variance Analysis team and the FP&A team as you play a critical role in the creation of robust processes and procedures, able to cope with rapid growth.
The successful candidate for this Head of Finance role will be:
- Fully Qualified - Likely ACA from a highly rated firm, but relevant sector experience in a similar role will be considered
- Technically excellent
- Able to create processes and implement them efficiently within your team
- Able to manage a sizeable and growing remote workforce.
- Able to work with the Acquisition and Integration teams to on-board new acquisitions quickly and effectively.
Base salary of up to £80,000 + benefits including Pension, Salary Sacrifice scheme, Group income protection, Death In service.