A great permanent opportunity for a full time, office based, Accounts Assistant role based in Macclesfield.
Working for a well established, successful and friendly organisation. Based in a supportive and down to earth team.
This role is reporting in to the Management Accountant.
The duties include:
- Maintaining the Purchase and sales ledger
- Credit control
- Banks reconciliation
- Processing expense requests
- Cash book maintenance
- Processing journals
- Basic administration
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have experience using Sage - Desirable
- Be adaptable and flexible to the needs of the business - Essential
- Be able to work in a high volume environment - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £22,000 per annum + Parking + Pension