Finance Analyst - Manufacturing
Page Personnel are working with a fantastic business in Leek, with a reputation for staff retention, recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their Manufacturing Division.
As a Finance Analyst, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for the efficient production of Management Accounts and accompanying analysis.
As a Finance Analyst, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for the production of monthly management accounts and supporting analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: preparation of monthly management accounts including accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations; variance analysis - labour and materials variances; KPI analysis and reporting; liaising with various internal and external stakeholders; business partnering with key operations team members; standard costings; budgeting and forecasting.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge of Management Accounts production - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a manufacturing environment - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA OR have equivalent experience - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Remote working initially + Study Package + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits