ACA, ACCA or ICAS qualified
- You will be working with some of the most sophisticated companies in the world;
- You will be involved in cutting-edge financial matters across a broad range of activities and clients, including audit and assurance;
- You will be in constant interaction with the team and the audit partners;
- You will get training and feedback from exceptional practitioners, along with international and advisory exposure with clients;
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your accounting, financial and business inter-personal skills, and build your career within the firm;
- You will get the chance to enjoy and participate in a wide range of firm social events and external networking.
We are interested to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in liaising with all stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable and a “real team player”
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including a thorough knowledge of Word and Excel along with good presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
- Has a sound working knowledge of audits in the SME market
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with and their technical knowledge is up to date.
- Ensures client deadlines are met and to budget
Our expectations are that you have:
- Excellent working knowledge of word excel and Caseware
- Make a positive effort to achieve targets in difficult circumstances
- Considers the needs and skills of those under supervision, organising tasks and responsibilities
- Faces tasks with drive and determination
- Constantly seeks to achieve a high output of quality work
- Uses initiative and takes action without being asked
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.