- Managing a medium sized billing team and liaising with stakeholders from across the group.
- Be a key figure in managing all aspects of revenue assurance.
- An opportunity to join an established group at the forefront of their market.
- Managing day to day revenue assurance.
- Management of pricing including liaising with relevant departments across the business and ensuring accuracy, consistency and transparency of prices whilst providing revenue assurance.
- Ensure billing is completed on a timely basis.
- Manage the accounts team and ensure they are appropriately trained, both in terms of operational tasks but also ensure that mandatory training is undertaken.
- Liaise with Finance Director regarding day to day operations of the accounts department, including escalation of issues as they arise.
- To actively contribute to the future success of the organisation and in particular to your department by identifying new opportunities.
- To have a clear vision of the organisations objectives and have the ability to clearly communicate this vision to all direct reports so that they are motivated to succeed in their individual roles.
- Ensure that all billing errors are both cleared in a timely manner and that issues are escalated when necessary.
- Managing and auditing pricing amendments.
- Management of rotas, annual leave requests etc.
- To document the end-to-end accounts procedures into a formal procedure manual for use by both current and future team members.
- Build positive relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- To ensure all areas of operations are taken care of including recruitment, communication, management, coaching and training etc.
- Inspire and create and collaborative working environment between members of the billing department.
- Be a problem solver with a clear strategic focus.
- A confident leader who has the ability to motivate and drive a team's performance.
- A great communicator who can clearly and effectively liaise with various stakeholders.
- Extensive billing management/revenue manager experience is key.
- Strong IT skills and experience of implementing a new system is desirable.
- Competitive salary.
- Great office location with flexible working.
- Opportunity to be a part of a successful organisation.
- Have the opportunity to develop processes to as you see fit.