To cooperate & support Finance Manager of the Factory in leading the Finance & Accounts function for the assigned BU across Vietnam. (Ducati Factory, Edible Nuts)
To liaise closely with other managers, internal and external
Detailed role and responsibilities
- Provide financial support in budgeting and performance management processes for the respective functions, by working closely with planners/budget owners and proving tools, instructions.
- Prepare consolidated financial summaries (data, analytics, roadmaps and presentations) for functional management discussions and decisions.
- Monthly review and analysis of P&L (Profit & Lost) forecast, including risk and opportunities.
- Proactively identify opportunities by using financial information and provide analytical support, insights and recommendations to drive business/category profitability
- Through functional collaboration, simplify, standardize, and improve our core FP&A processes
- Provide guidance and training to functional staff on financial matters including financial support and business projects.
- Partner closely and leverage the Accounting and Finance teams for key information points including historical reporting and data collection. May include activities related to cost accounting, margin reporting, analysis of data and management reports, activity based costing or cost allocation to products and customers, management reports generation, etc.
- Education/Academic: University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economy, Business Administration)
- Professional Accounting qualification. ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification
- Language/Computer Proficiency: English proficiency, SAP experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP, Excel.
- Minimum 4 years’ finance experience required preferably in a multinational FMCG company.
- Strong budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) required. Exposure to senior management required
- Team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with all stakeholder levels
- Ability to distill information, build fact based insights and ability to clearly communicate recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail and very strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding and sometimes ambiguous work environment.