Business Services Trainee
Want to be part of a leading top 50 business services team?
Honesty, integrity, flair and imagination – an individual with just that little bit extra. Good interpersonal skills, a flexible outlook, a keen interest in management and annual accounting and a broad range of interests to bring an added dimension to our business.
Our trainees form our future, so we need an individual who is keen to develop their interpersonal and business development skills whilst mastering both the technical and professional aspects of our work. This is a unique opportunity to work within a successful chartered accountancy firm based in the heart of the city.
- You will be working with a diverse range of SME’s and corporate clients across a variety of sectors.
- You will be involved in completing a range of bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts and statutory year end accounts with the team often acting as the first contact for all client queries.
- You will be in constant interaction with the team and working on larger assignments with experienced colleagues and managers.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your accounting, financial and business inter-personal skills, and build your career within the firm.
- You will get the chance to enjoy and participate in a wide range of firm social events and external networking.
We are interested to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable and a “real team player”
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including a thorough knowledge of Excel along with a keen interest in developing knowledge of various accounting software packages.
Our expectations are that you have:
- Keen to study for ACCA professional qualification
- Develops an understanding of the firm’s methods and standards of work required.
- Becomes familiar with the firm’s administrative and office procedures
- Progresses through exams
- Progresses through professional development courses
- Progresses through hands on experience assisting with management and year end accounting work and builds excellent client relationships.
All applications will obviously be treated in the greatest confidence.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.