India Strats COO Support
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution.
Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across FID and Institutional Equities Division (IED) ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
- Report to senior management on business management metrics for Fixed Income and Modeling Strats
- Ensure Business Unit technology is compliant with all applicable internal policy by monitoring relevant risk metrics and raising issues as identified..
- Assist in budget analysis and project delivery tracking for high priority workflows in Strats
- Assist in implementation of organizational and development strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or quantitative field with business interest
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, project planning or flowchart software experience desired
- Familiarity with financial products and/or accounting concepts
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.