VAT Senior – FS Tax - Dublin
Thanks for your interest in the VAT Senior – FS Tax - Dublin position. Unfortunately, the link which you have accessed is no longer active. Please CLICK HERE to return to the EY Global careers site and use keywords to search for this job as it still might be active, or you can also review our similar listings and apply.
What do we look for?
- 2-3 years’ relevant Indirect Tax experience. Preference for some experience on financial services matters but not essential.
- Organised and analytical, keen to develop further.
- Good technology skills, with an interest to develop further.
- Data Analytics experience and/or Excel/Alteryx skills will be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral.
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations.
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client.
- Team player; ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.