Fund Accounting - Associate 2
Live Organization Values and Self discipline
- Demonstrates transparency and takes ownership for resolving problems
- Ensure 100% adherence to organization guidelines and procedures. (Zero Tolerance - Clear desk policy adherence, Transport NO Show, Timely Kronos updation, Workday handling).
- 100% adherence to compliance and control framework (review SOP, checklists, change management etc.)
- Timely updation and maintenance of error logs (both internal and external)
- Discuss on all errors within the team in the same month (peak periods) or fortnightly and address those with a proper action plan
- All issues identified during processing properly documented and updated in relevant MIS. - On same day in Tracker
- Make sure all the issues get addressed / escalated as per escalation matrix and client on timely basis.
- Demonstrate STATE STREET values in all engagements and work ethics.
- Demonstrate individual contribution to increasing the quality and productivity of daily operations by driving the OE Standards and Behaviors in your day to day processes
- Ensure Leave planning as per defined protocols i.e. minimal unplanned leaves including sick leaves.
Delivers Results and Drive Client values
- Meeting deadlines, revised deadlines set during urgent requirements also establishes an effective business plan that is aligned to broader business objectives
- Deliver an excellent service by meeting the monthly SLAs and other agreed STATE STREET targets. – 99.9% Accuracy and 98.5% on Timeliness. Stretch target – 100% on Accuracy and 100% on Timeliness.
- Ensure Monthly check ins are taking place with respective team lead or manager with score card. (Documented)
- All the communication and mails get addressed within reasonable time and are not left unattended. (other than open issues) – Response on same day and if received after working hours, within 2 hours from beginning of next working
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.