The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviews client files for conformance with applicable AML policies, procedures and regulatory requirements and works with front office teams to facilitate queries.
- Provides support and functional knowledge as it relates to compliance with applicable AML laws, rules and standards.
- Identifies and escalates to Global AML management any regulatory compliance risks associated with the file reviews completed.
- Performs continuous monitoring of customers including investigating Adverse Media and Politically Exposed Person alerts
- Participates in all applicable training.
- Carries out business-related activities that may be required to support Global AML Compliance guidelines.
- Provides support as requested by Global AML Management as necessary to resolve compliance issues, including actions in response to Regulatory exam and Audit findings.
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.Working with Us
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of AML, Customer Identification Program (CIP), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) regulatory requirements as they apply to wealth management, corporate and institutional, and asset management clients to effectively perform periodic and event driven client file reviews.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required to analyze and summarize information.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City.
- Applicants must be amenable in working a 5am to 2pm shift.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.