Workforce Manager – Payments Services Utility, Performance
6 Month Fixed Term Agreement/Secondment
- Work as part of a fully agile technology team
- Work on cutting edge payments platforms
- Work as part of Australia’s largest technology first business
As a Workforce Manager within our Payments Performance function you will play a critical role in providing input and support into the PSU resource management strategies and plans, supporting a workforce of over 800 onshore and offshore staff. You will do so by working with senior stakeholders to form plans and drive leadership decision making.
In the Group we put the customer at the centre of everything we do, and ensuring that our workforce is pivoting to align to the right work at the right time is critical to delivering projects which ensure best in class customer experience.
Key duties will include but are not excluded to:
- The monthly maintenance of workforce plan actuals monthly reporting and reconciliation of variances.
- Insights generation supporting the PSU workforce strategy.
- Working with Finance partners and PSU business stakeholders on the execution of the workforce plan
- Provide PSU Workforce SME representation at key decision making forums and working groups.
This role sits as part of our Payments Services Utility. This team is responsible for the technology delivery, IT service management and operational activity for all payments related platform infrastructure, both onshore and overseas. Our team aligns the individual needs of these business units with the Enterprise Services IT platform model.
- Risk Mindset: All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Business Analysis: Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in preparation and maintenance of complex reports.
- Analysis and Problem solving: Strong reasoning ability, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Relationship Management: Demonstrated ability to effectively work with a large and varied stakeholder group.
- Communications: Demonstrated advanced ability to write and engage content in a clear and concise manner suitable for executive audience.
At Commbank we strive to deliver the best possible service to our customers, prioritise our customer’s financial wellbeing and pride ourselves on being innovative in a rapidly changing industry.
Your work, your contribution and your passion for innovation drives the impact our work has on people’s lives.
If this Workforce Manager role is of interest, you would like more information or a fully confidential discussion on opportunities with CBA, please do apply now.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 24/11/2020For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.