Corp Sales – Asia
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across FID and Institutional Equities Division (IED) ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
The candidate will be based out of Mumbai and will be working with the Asia Corp Sales desk. The role suits a self-starter, highly energetic individual who has high EQ, superior background in mathematical analysis and strong understanding of the fixed income and commodities markets/products.
The role involves –
- Scoping and hunting for corporate clients for MS Asia. These would be Indian corporates that have offshore requirements.
- Managing and onboarding Indian banking relationships for Corporate flow backed Rates, FX and Commodities products.
- Support the EAM model.
- Pricing and structuring ideas/products for the Corporate client base
- Preparing hedging tools/models to help corporates manage their FX, Rate and Commodity linked exposures.
- Assist the HK and Singapore team in onboarding new relationships from the region.
- Tracking the following on a daily basis, for EM and G7 fixed income markets
- Economic Data
- Interacting with traders, regional sales and economists and leveraging them to market the MS brand in India.
- Generating Trade Ideas for the EM and G7 Fixed Income markets covering products like
- FX (including vanilla and structured options)
- Interest rate derivatives like swaps, swaptions, swap spreads, CDS, cross-market spreads, inflation etc.
- Engineer with MBAs, or Finance - IIT/IIM graduates or equivalent schools in India
Candidate must have:
- Good understanding of Fixed Income markets.
- Min of 6-8 years of works experience.
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be confident and able to communicate well
- Must have people management skills
- Can work independently and thinks like an entrepreneur
- Coursework/ Strong understanding in economics, finance, statistics
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.