Associate (AAS) - Conversion
KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice is positioned to assist clients in the overall accounting related advisory.
- Assist accounting advisory projects (technical as well as process) and lead smaller scale accounting advisory projects along with other solutions of AAS including:
- Implementation assistance with new financial reporting standards;
- Conversion services to companies that need to change their financial reporting to MFRS or MPERS;
- Support in accounts backlog and reconciliation;
- Design and development of reporting pack or template;
- Secondment of staff to client's office on a temporary basis to fill up their temporary accounting resource shortages.
- Involved in business development, proposals drafting, client negotiation and contracting.
- Be up to date with developments on regulatory and accounting matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent;
- Professional qualification in ICAEW/ACCA/ASCPA/MICPA;
- Possess knowledge of financial reporting standards;
- Strong analytical and management skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English;
- Well organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity and accountability;
- Past external audit experience in relevant field would be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.