The finance analyst shall be a key figure for our client in their accountancy team based in Crawley.
Out client a well known organisation in their industry, are looking to recruit a finance analyst on a full time permanent basis.
The day to day duties for the finance analyst shall include:
- Management of the distribution period end close process and the monthly dynamic forecast process
- Providing a monthly reports Region finance director to present in the senior leadership teams
- Adhoc support and analysis
- Creating monthly forecast reports
- Ensuring that the actuals and forecast process is accurately managed.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Be studying towards (ACCA/CIMA or final stages of AAT)
- Good computer skills especially Excel- Pivot tables and Vlookups essential
- Good working level of SAP.
- Be able to travel to Crawley for work
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits for the successful candidate