Management Accountant/Finance Manager
My client is looking for an ambitious Part Qualified Management Accountant/Finance Manager to join there growing Finance team in South Manchester. This role will be reporting into the MD assisting with end to end month end duties.
My client is a growing Tech firm who are market leaders within their field and operate globally. They're an innovative business who're always looking for new ways to grow and want someone on board with the same vision.
- Production of monthly management accounts for your subsidiaries
- Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all subsidiaries
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines
- Drive for efficiency's across the business by spotting cost trends and best working practices
- Cashflow forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines
- Daily and weekly sales reporting
- Part Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant
- Experience of management accounting essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and brilliant benefits package including study support.