Planning & Reporting Manager
- The Corporate Finance Controller supports the DRBU Finance team and owns the end to end record to report process.
- The Controller is responsible for coordinating and executing quality planning and reporting activities as well as managing controls and risks.
- The role provides performance management and commercial support to end market functions outside of Finance and is the single point of contact between GBS and DRBU
- Business partnering (project and cost centre support); forecast vs actual variance analyses
- Finance-related communications to business, eg. SAA local policy changes, DOA activations, monthly deadlines (eg. Month-end closure, quarter-end, et al.), T&E communications
- IFRS 16 accounting, balance sheet reconciliations
- BPC reporting: monthly MOPE target alignment, commentaries submissions (eg. Flash reporting, working capital, admin overheads, management commentaries), S&OP reporting/presentations
- Planning calendar coordination among GBS, EMs & Area
- Brand analysis
- Ensure delivery of accurate financial information (Budgets, Forecasts and Actual results), in line with group accounting principles
- Compile commentary and ensure accuracy and articulation of variances appropriate
- Ensuring financial control (including SOX) is implemented at the EM level
- Support internal and external audit within job holder’s responsibility
- Support all internal stakeholders as required
- Provide support to HR, IT, CORA and Legal, Marketing, Sales teams, as per requirements
- DRBU Financial Controller
- DRBU Finance Director
- All Finance Sub functions including GBS
- DRBU functional managers (HR, LEX)
- GBS Leadership Team
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Preferably ACCA qualified with at least 5 years progressive experience in Financial Reporting and Planning
- Experience in SAP & BPC
- Team player who collaborates and coordinates effectively within a DRBU with stakeholders at varying levels in the organisational hierarchy
- Should help identify and drive initiatives that have a business focus and are commercially viable
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and keep to tight deadlines
- This role requires strong communication skills and will need to liaise with EM FD’s and GBS team.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.