Planning & Reporting Associate Manager
- To provide timely relevant and accurate financial (statutory and management both actuals and forecast) information services to the organisation including the following:
- Produce Financials forecasted within the IBPM calendar, accurate and usable within the SOP cycle (P&L, COS and UPIS reviews on a montly basis, Cause of Change analysis, LRD checks);
- Keep track of the Admin OVH and OIE costs;
- Review the actuals P&L both statutory and management, identify and solve any deviation from the budget;
- Perform the role of business parter for various budget holders and assist in budget control;
- Control and manage the underlying accounting processes for the business, and ensure robust control environment;
- To produce financials forecasted within the IBPM calendar, accurate and usable within the SOP cycle for Combustible and Next Generation Product business. To ensure forecasted/budgeted financials (including Brand P&Ls) are reported accurately.
- To produce the company’s monthly management accounts and provide cause of change analysis of results. To ensure actuals (including Brand P&Ls) are reported on time in full and can be used by senior management to make decisions based on strategic insights.
- To act as a business partner to administrative departments and hold budget meetings with heads of departments to track their performance against budget/forecast.
- To be able to drive the change agenda related to the implementation of Global, Regional and local projects.
- To ensure company’s admin overheads and other expense/income are accurately recorded and statutory requirements are met.
- To liaise with external auditors at interim and full year audit including: audit timetable, deliverables, assistance during audit and preparation of various schedules, review of financial statements, management letter.
- To liaise with other internal deparments and teams for completion of P&R tasks.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Newly qualified or part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA), sound analytical skills, computer literate, good communicator and ability to recognise inefficiencies and make recommendationd thereon.
- Proven experience as a Senior Finance Analyst or similar role, and at least 2 years’ work experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Experience in managing teams is a plus, but not required;
- Great attention to detail with ability to spot numerical errors;
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen;
- Fluency in English
- Systems knowledge including:
- SAP super user
- Excel advanced user
- SAP BI/BPC forecasting and reporting suite
Key Success Factors:
- Accurate financial forecast and actuals reporting
- Insightful cause of change analysis
- Accurate cash forecasts
- Strong business partnering skills
- EM finance team;
- Departmental Heads/budget holders;
- Financial Shared Services – GBS
- Europe North Africa Regional Finance team
- External auditors (KPMG)
- Tax advisors
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.