Corporate Finance Manager
The Corporate Finance Manager plays a pivotal role in the GBS Projects rollout and delivery.
The role has two main dimensions:
- Finance Business Partner for the GBS Projects delivery teams
- Owner of the GBS Employment Cost.
- Business partner for the TBR (Transformation and Business Relationship) Project managers and other GBS Project Leads, through ensuring active support in business case development, review and follow up
- Constant review of actual delivery for all GBS Projects in close collaboration with the PMs
- Ensure visibility on various GBS initiatives within and outside the Finance team
- Ensure correct accounting treatment for all cost components related to the GBS Projects
- Enable a centralized and standardized manner to review and update progress on the financial side for the in scope projects
- Own the headcount and employment cost areas from a Finance perspective
- Ensure visibility and alignment across the GBS centers on the Employment Cost area
- Provide timely and accurate variance analysis on the Employment Cost at both GBS Center and Global perspective
- Ensure support for various other initiatives and ad hoc requests in the Employment Cost and GBS Expansion areas
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- SAP and BPC strong operating skills
- Proactive and resilient / “can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate at multiple seniority levels
- Excellent analytical skills
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.