Accounts Receivable Specialist for US Shift Timing
• Responsible for credit collections on all accounts by contacting the client by phone, e-mail.
• Preparing and maintaining customer’s monthly account reconciliation schedules using QuickBooks/Net Suite and Clarify Claims Management system.
• Reviews aging receivables daily and assists in the collection of outstanding open invoices.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Responsible for performing credit collections on past due accounts in the range of current to over 180 days delinquent, updating cash flow reports and making final decision.
• Determine payment schedules with customers.
• Contact delinquent customers to secure payment.
• Prepare accurate monthly billing adjustments.
• Investigate and resolve billing and account discrepancies.
• Having basic Knowledge in Invoicing and Timesheet and complete information about the Consultant.
• Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity.
• Posting the payment which we receive in form of Checks and Direct Deposits (EFT).
- B.com + ACCA 9 papers complete with 3+ years of work experience in AR&AP role
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data.
- Good written, verbal and collaborative skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point.
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Situational leadership and disciplinarian qualities.
- Must be a team player and having good inter-personal skills.
Up to Rs. 6,00,000 per annum
US shift - 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST