Corporate Finance Executive
Fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Finance Executive to join a growing Corporate Finance boutique. Become an integral member of the team with development and progression on offer.
This very successful Corporate Finance boutique (Accountancy firm) has developed a strong reputation in the South Wales practice market. They provide a range of services to a diverse client base; ranging from start-ups, small businesses, through to large and significant sized corporate clients, with wide-ranging M&A projects arising from these clients. This firm works with businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors who want an experienced professional advisor who shares the same beliefs and ambitions for success. From strategic advice on growth plans, fundraising, acquisitions and disposals, they add expertise and measurable value. The firm offers a very supportive and team-focused environment, reflected by low staff turnover and long-serving staff.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance Executive position at a growing Corporate Finance Boutique (Accountancy Firm) based in Cardiff are:
- Conducting relevant market research to assist with the organisation of new M&A transactions.
- Developing and maintaining financial models for new transactions.
- Conduct due diligence (financial, legal, operational etc) for target institutions.
- Use a variety of valuations techniques and provide advice to the client base.
- Support the senior members of the team in client meetings and ongoing advice.
- Provide strategic insight and knowledge to shape the financial direction of a client's business.
- Create all necessary reports to assist with strategic financial planning.
- Develop fundraising strategies for client business.
- Structure financial deals and liaise with all parties involved in financial transactions.
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide range of clients.
- Assist with business development efforts including pitching for new work by attending events and networking.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Corporate Finance Executive role at a growing Corporate Finance Boutique (Accountancy Firm) based in Cardiff, you must be:
- Corporate finance experience in a reputable investment bank, boutique or accounting firm.
- Strong financial modelling and transaction management skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent academics with additional qualifications desirable (MSc, ACA, CFA etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in corporate finance or similar role.
- Experience dealing with mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience undertaking due diligence across all transactions.
- Experience managing and investing funds.
- Experience of buying and selling financial projects.
- Experience of refinancing.
Competitive salary (dependent on experience).
Pension - a wide range of benefits.
Superb career opportunities supported with personal advancement.
An opportunity to become a partner with an equity stake in the business.
Technical development opportunities.