Temporary Financial Analyst, Finance and Administration
Job Title: Temporary Financial Analyst, Finance and Administration
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Piscataway, NJ / Remote
- The overall purpose of this position is to assist the Member & Geographic Activities (MGA) Finance staff in the annual financial reporting process, including but not limited to, the initial review of all Geographic Unit finances and compliance information. The incumbent in the role must be detail–oriented, have bookkeeping experience and be able to analyses each transaction in order to verify the accuracy of account classification. This position will report to the Finance Director of BFS – MGA, and will work closely with, and take daily direction from the BFS–MGA Finance Manager.
- Assist in the annual financial reporting process, including but not limited to, the initial review of all Geographic Unit finances, and compliance documentation.
- Evaluate and analyse balance sheet and income statement activity in multiple currencies for potential non–compliance issues. Perform bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the verification that proper internal controls are in place and maintained for Geographic Units that both participate and do not participate in the client Concentration Banking/Custody Account Program and Sub–ledger reporting system.
- Assist in the analysis, reporting consolidation, and review of eligibility for all long–term investment accounts help by Geographic Units around the globe.
- Assist in processing Bank Upload Templates in multiple currencies.
- Assist Treasurers in NetSuite application, passwords and access along with compilation of compliance documents, tax data, bank accounts listings and other ad hoc reporting that may be required during year end.
Qualifications Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree with a major in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration related field.
- 1 to 2 years professional experience.
- 1 to 2 years Bookkeeping experience.
Skills & Other Requirements
- Prior knowledge of Client and its activities, Oracle Databases, and department operations preferred.
- Must have familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Must be a technologically savvy worker with significant experience in current PC application software and knowledge of advanced capabilities of MS Office Professional application (especially Excel) and web–based data access capability using General Ledger programs such as NetSuite or other Quick Books type applications. Knowledge of Siebel is a plus.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
About us: Since 2002, APN Consulting has been inspiring success in IT through meaningful connections between employers and candidates. We are trusted by a vast array of companies, from small enterprises to some of the world's most trusted brands to present the best talent for their contract, contract to hire and full–time positions. To learn more, please visit us online at
APN Consulting Inc.
– provided by Dice